At FeelingSexy.com.au, your personal online security is of utmost importance to
us. To make sure that your details are secure, we use the latest SSL encryption
technology throughout our checkout process to safely transmit your personal and
credit card information.
Our website SSL certificate is provided by GeoTrust True BusinessID, the most recognised
trust mark on the Internet. At any time during checkout process, you can click the
GeoTrust logo (as shown above) to verify our security certificate.
How Do I Know Your Website Is Secure?
There are three (3) simple ways to check if a page on our website is secure.
- First, a small padlock sign will appear in the bottom bar of your browser.
- Second, the “http” will be replaced with “https” at the front of feelingsexy.com.au
in the browser address window.
- Third, our extended validation (EV) will trigger the green address bar in high security
browsers. See how EV appears in your browser.
Although we use advanced security measures to protect your information against loss,
eavesdropping, misuse, and alteration, we are not able to guarantee that your computer
/ device is 100% secure, such as when your PC had been infected by virus or malware
prior to visiting our website.
Please note that email correspondence is free-format text and cannot be encrypted.
This is why it is not a secure means of communication. We will never contact you
by email to ask you to send or confirm any of your personal details. If we need
any information of this nature, we will only contact you by telephone.
Never send any sensitive information via email, such as passwords or credit card
details. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables
you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this
password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- Extended validation. Triggers the green address bar in high security browsers. This
means that our company details such as physical address and phone number have been
checked manually against public record.
- Up to 256-bit encryption (128-minimum) secures online transactions.
- Vulnerability assessment and daily website malware scanning. Our website is scanned
daily by Symantec for possible vulnerability. You can check the result by clicking
the Symantec logo (above)